Monday, May 25, 2009

Dad's 50th Surprise Party!


I'm a little slow at posting this but on April 24th we had a fun surprise party at Spaghetti Factory for my dad's 50th Birthday. My grandma from St. George was even able to come up and surprise my dad. We had about 25 people there and my stepmom had all of us go around the table and tell one favorite memory of my dad. I of course told the time when my sister and I were teenagers and we got into an all out brawl in our bedroom and my dad came downstairs and was so mad that he lassoed my sisters radio by the cord and swung it around his head a few times and let go of it into the shelf on the wall. He then punched the door on the way out. This might sound shocking but it was his way of not beating us. Happy Birthday Dad and many more to come!

No comments: