Saturday, June 13, 2009

CALLED TO SERVE!!




What an exciting day we had on Wednesday. My brother and step-brother both received their mission calls. My brother Skyler in the last picture is going to Tegucigalpa, Honduras Spanish speaking mission. My step-brother Colton in the middle picture is going to Mesa, Arizona. They both go to the M.T.C. on September 16th. We had such an exciting night we met at my mom's at 6:30 to watch my brother open his call and then at 8:30 we drove to Farr West to my dad's to watch my step-brother open his call. We are so impressed with these two young men for setting such a great example for all of us and especially for my two boys. I am such a proud sister today!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so cool that they got their calls on the same day and that they leave the same day. What are the odds?? Congrats to both of them. That is really exciting.

Kellybee said...

You'll have to pass on my congrats to both Skyler and Colton! That is so exciting! They will grow and learn so much as they serve other people!! What a neat day! Love you guys!