Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brynlee's first day of Kindergarten!


Where has the time gone. I can't believe that my little girl is going to school now. She had her first day on September 3rd. She loves school and her teacher. Her teacher was so impressed with her reading and writing. She told me that she is definitely above her grade average but that she will still do well learning lots of things.


I love this picture. These two girls have literally been through everything together. They are only ten days apart and Sarah and I have raised them side by side. They are such good friends I hope their friendship lasts forever. How lucky for them they are in the same class.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! Brynlee looks so cute in those pictures. I can't believe she is old enough for Kindergarten but at the same time I feel like she has been writing letters for so long that it seems like she belongs at school! I'm glad she likes it!!

Greg Miller said...

For some reason I thought she was already in school... I must be getting old. Bailee will be in school too before you know it!

Ashley said...

What a cutie! Time flies doesn't it?

Kellybee said...

Wow! Time does fly! But, she looks so eager and excited to get to school. It's so fun to watch them grow and gain confidence. Jesse starts Kindergarten next year, and he is already talking about going to the big school...he thinks he is so old!