Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Year’s Resolution….fulfilled!

Disneyland Vacation Jan 2009 136family pictures 2009 171 Wow, you don’t realize how big you were until you lose weight and look back at pictures. I set a goal this year to lose weight. I decided that it was time after having four babies and eating a lot of junk! The top picture is of me in January of this year. The bottom picture is me this December 22lbs lighter! I’m so proud of myself for this accomplishment. I am now addicted to working out and hate to miss a workout. I am by all means not a size 2 but the real thing that matters is how I feel about myself; and boy do I feel great!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Erin that is awesome! You look so good! I have some work to do now to get back to where I feel good. But seriously congrats.

Kellybee said...

Way to go Erin! I am going to have some serious working out days after this baby boy gets here. I have dreams of jogging! It takes alot of self control to accomplish weight loss, and you should feel so good about yourself.

Dave and Aislinn said...

you look great Eryn!! I wish my last baby was here so I could get started.

Mandy said...

You look great too!!! That is so awesome! I hope after I have this baby, I will have the dedication you have had!

Corinne said...

Congratulations!! That is great. I need to get my butt in gear.

Julie said...

Congratulations!! You look so good! Makes me want to lose my last 5 pounds. I keep thinking, but I just had a baby... actually she is 7 months old now. Not a good excuse anymore! I want to be motivated like you!

THE KLUNKERS said...

You look so good. That is my goal this year. I have been lazy! Don't listen to Julie she is so skinny she doesn't need to lose a pound :)