Monday, March 1, 2010

No more Diapers at the White House!

family pictures 2010 011 family pictures 2010 003

I can’t believe it but the day has finally come at our house. No more buying diapers! Baylee took interest the first week of February and it’s now official she is a big girl! She loves wearing her “unawares” as she calls them.  It’s an exciting time for her but a sad one for me because that’s one more thing that’s making her grow up. I don’t know if I will ever stop calling her my baby! I can’t get enough of my sweet girl, she’s at that age where everything she says is hilarious. I love being her mom!

4 comments:

Greg Miller said...

Congrats! I can't wait for that day to come at our house.

But what about Warren's "Depends"? Don't those count? ;-)

Michelle said...

HOORAY!! Hopefully Kate isn't far behind Baylee. These past two days she has been asking to go potty which came out of nowhere but we'll see if it really goes anywhere!

April said...

OH! She is so cute and growing up fast. How nice to not buy diapers anymore I can't wait for that at our house. I want to get together with you. Maybe we could do a girls night with your sister and my sisters. I'll call you!

Kellybee said...

She is sooooo cute! She looks just like you! Dan and I haven't needed to buy diapers for 2 years and now we're starting over! It is sort of bitter sweet...on one hand, you'll get a bit of a pay raise not buying them anymore, on the other hand, it is a new phase for Baylee! They grow so quickly! I guess all we can do as mothers is enjoy every stage of life and to remember to not be upset when a stage ends, but smile and celebrate that it happened!