Monday, May 10, 2010

My new Bathroom…

After about a month of renovations here are the before and the after pictures of my bathroom. My Husband is so awesome he spent the whole month of April working his cute little but off, and it turned out so nice! I also need to Thank my amazing Father who spent many, many days at our house helping us with this project! The best part was when I could finally decorate and put my touch on the bathroom, I just love it!

085

089

090

family pictures 2010 010

family pictures 2010 011

family pictures 2010 012

family pictures 2010 009

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks amazing!!!

Ashley said...

That looks so nice-you guys did a great job! And congrats to Warren on his new start-what a great husband!

Julie said...

Looks so good! We need to come see it in person.

Kellybee said...

Good work! It turned out beautiful!