Tuesday, October 12, 2010

35 and Counting….

Oct. 4th my CUTE husband turned 35. I love teasing him that he is now on his way to 40! His age doesn’t affect him as long as he can hUnT the rest of his life. His Birthday is during the best time of the year; the deer hunt. So it’s obvious what he gets each year: time away from us to hunt. This year’s hunt wasn’t as sweet as last years; however,  he had a great time with Wes & Mike Dutson!

family pictures 2010 001

family pictures 2010 002 

I LOVE this man more than words can express! He is so good to me and works so hard for our family. I pray going back to school will  pay off real soon for him. No one deserves it more. He will GIVE you the shirt off his back if needed. He is AMAZING!! I am so lucky to spend ETERNITY with him! Happy Birthday xoxoxoxo  Eryn

White-86[1] (2)

1 comment:

Greg Miller said...

"I love teasing him that he is now on his way to 40!"

Haven't you heard? 40 is the new 30!