Thursday, April 21, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away....





This month has been more than a little bit rainy but so many special things have happened in our family like the birth of my sweet little niece Rylee! Congrats to my brother Garrett & Holly!







Then Carson took third place in the pinewood derby and also had a very special singing program in school!



Brynlee & Baylee had their spring dance recital and both did a superb job!




April 19th I had my 33rd Birthday! The night before after the girls dance recital a bunch of us went to Wingers to celebrate my birthday. We had a great time. Then on my actual birthday I started the day off with a three mile run, then my friend Sarah and I took our kids to see the movie Hop. Then Warren and I took Brynlee to her second recital to dance and then we dropped her off and headed to the movies. It was a perfect day, spent with all the people I love most!




This week is spring break for my kids and it has rained pretty much every day. We have still braved the cold and headed to the park for a run for me and the skate park for the kids! This sweet picture is Baylee and my nephew George all bundled up for the run. I babysit George on Wednesdays and Thursdays, I think this week has been more fun for him with all the kids being home to spoil him!

No comments: