Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Hairy Mistake!



Funny story about this picture, Warren cuts his own hair or should I say shaves off all his hair. One Saturday he was in a hurry to shave off his hair and jump in the shower to get to my brothers birthday dinner. We were about to walk out the door when Warren turned around and I noticed this scary sight of a strip of hair down the back of his head. I laughed so hard and long that Warren was getting mad because I wasn't able to talk to tell him what was left on the back of his head. We were already running late but Warren said there was no way he was leaving the house without finishing the job. So he pulled out the clippers and shaved the rest off. I laughed the entire way to the Restaurant thinking about what would have happened if he went to dinner looking like this.....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You told me this story but it is 1000 times funnier with the picture! Me and Tristan are laughing so hard!!!!! HILARIOUS!