Friday, August 19, 2011

Precious Moments...




Baylee walked up to Connor and asked," Connor will you please have a picnic with me?" Connor quickly answered," No." I could see the heartbreak from the look on her face, so I begged Connor to go along with it. Being the good boy that he is he told her Yes. She was so excited and ran to get the picnic basket and food and began to set up their picnic. Hesitantly, Connor obliged and sat with Baylee pretending to have a picnic. I was watching this go down and couldn't help but take a picture of this sweet precious moment! I smile every time I look at this picture because I know how hard it was for Connor to follow through with this. And then to see the pure joy on Baylee's face that her big brother was having a picnic with her just makes me melt :)


No comments: