Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spiritual Moments

I couldn't go with out sharing my feelings about music and what a beautiful thing it is to have a song touch your heart and soul. Sunday I was privileged to sing with my primary presidency Tina Ottley, Lisa Shick, and Lisa Bitter in sacrament meeting a song called " He is the Way" by Jennie Phillips. If you haven't heard the song look it up, it's so beautiful. As I sang this song and looked out at the congregation I could feel the spirit so strongly that it touched my heart so deeply. Music is powerful and to see the tears falling down cheeks was so touching. My heart is more full today because of this spiritual moment and the impact with forever be with me. I love music so much and am so grateful for the way it strengthens my testimony. He is the road, He is the path, He is the gate, HE IS THE WAY!!!!

No comments: