Thursday, July 19, 2012

The White Family Campout 2012




 What a great family campout we had this past weekend at Bear Canyon with the White family. Here we all are except for the Taylors, Brandon, and Connor. Connor had scout camp that week so we were unable to take him with us.

Here is our family picture just as we were loading up to break camp.






This picture of Michelle and I is probably my favorite. We had a great time in the rain with our broom and shovel hitting the top of the tent to drain the water off  so it wouldn't collapse. At the time it was pouring rain and chaos but after we had a fun photography shoot getting just the right picture!



These two cuties would not let the rain stop them from having fun. It rained alot but we still made the most of our trip. Thank heavens we brought my dad's trailer so the kids could dry off and watch movies.





Then we have wildly stylish grandpa John! He was a trooper in the rain. He went from tent to tent helping everyone with their tarps and pulling everything out of the rain. He was drenched in this picture!


Aunt Michelle planned a fun scavenger hunt for the kids. I made them stop on the bridge to pose, aren't they all so cute!
Grandma Ohma always takes great care of everyone while we are camping and it seems like she practically brings there whole house so we have everything that we need. This year she topped all years and made a solar oven and cooked a turkey in it. Yes I did say a turkey, we had the yummiest turkey dinner while camping. I bet most people can say that they haven't had a turkey dinner while camping but grandma Ohma does it all, she's the best!
Cute Brynlee enjoying the scavenger hunt! Brynlee just loved her hair that Aunt Stephanie did for her.
Here we have from left to right, George, Kate, Baylee, and Miles. They sure were having a great time playing while it wasn't raining.
Wild boys from left to right,  Braden, Hunter, Tyson, and Carson. Braden and Carson had a great time together carving sticks.
Sweet girls, from left to right, Brynlee, Morgan, and Jaylen.
I finally got Hannah to pose for me here with Bryn!
Baylee was so excited to hold baby Jonah, he was such a good baby while we were camping. I just love babies!!
These two were glued at the hip. They walked up holding hands so I just had to get a picture. I love my memories with my cousins growing up and I know that these two will have so many together!  Baylee & Kate
Dave being Dave. Warren had no clue this picture was happening and I think we all got a good laugh!
Dave having a moment with Tristan, I missed the kiss though!
Dave harassing his wife Aislinn as always.
Chris and June enjoying the outdoors! I love telling June stories of what's happening at our house, she laughs and enjoys are craziness!
Warren and I having a blast! Warren's meant to live in the outdoors, poor guy only get to visit on occasion.

Someone always gets hurt while camping and I guess it was Warren's turn. He sliced up his arm on a pop up tent. Nurse Grandma Ohma took good care of his owie!




And then the last picture is the cutest of all. Baylee had a real hard time with Connor gone to scout camp. Wednesday night it hit her hard and she cried in bed for him saying Connor, Connor, Connor, I miss my Connor. She told us the whole camping trip how much she missed him and couldn't wait to jump into his arms when she saw him. So true to her word right when we got home she ran into the house and jumped into Connor's arms. It was so Sweet!

No comments: