Thursday, May 23, 2013

Spring Sports



















I'm so proud of my children and just love watching them play sports. This year Connor played basketball in a super league with some of his football friends. It started out rough for his team but by the end of the season they really pulled it together and Connor by far was better than the beginning. Connor was a great rebounder for his team and also scored some too!
Carson played another season of soccer with his same coach as last year. Carson is truly amazing to watch play soccer. He either scored or assisted just about every goal this year for his team. I can really see this kid going somewhere someday with his natural talent at soccer.
Brynlee also played another season of soccer with her same coach. Brynlee is improving every year and I love to watch her attack the ball. Brynlee also enjoyed playing goalie for the first time ever this year and she gave me major anxiety watching her but she held her own.

No comments: