Thursday, August 29, 2013

Girls Camp 2013














I was recently put in as Girls Camp Director in our ward and only had about three months to plan it. Thank goodness for my amazing assistant Bonnie Morris, she is nothing short of perfect! I have never been a good camper and hate bugs and dirt and if you ask my husband I am a pampered princess when we go camping. Warren handles every thing so I will go. So I was more than shocked when called to be the director but knew I could make it fun for the girls. I came up with a theme to add to the stake theme and so we went with Stand & Sparkle in Holy Places. I made lots of cute sparkle handouts and did my best to make camp a good experience. We had 15 girls go from our ward and had to put up with some rain but overall we had more fun then drama.

No comments: