Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Priceless














There are many things that make being a mom so rewarding. I am seriously the luckiest mom ever!! One of the things that I really try hard to do is to let my children know how much I love them and as often as I can. Every now and then I get an idea and I make it happen. Lately I have been leaving my kids notes that tell them that I love them on their beds or in their lunches or where ever I can. They always are so grateful and I can see how happy it makes them! Sometimes I put candy or gum with the notes and it always brightens their day!
The other day Baylee left me a note in my room ( pictured above ) that just melted my heart. She is just the sweetest thing!! This is what it says:   Dear Mom I love you because you are good at math and you are helpful and you are the best mom and you are smart and you are sweet and you make me happy. Love : Baylee to: Mom. you

No comments: