Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Birthday to me.......

















On April 19th I turned 36, WOW! I honestly feel like I just graduated high school. The day was good, the boys were on their way home from the cabin so Warren and the girls and I went to Grinders for lunch. We then went car shopping ( I may give in and buy me a car and stop driving clunkers) and then that night we had a Easter get together at Warren's parents house.
Things I love: being a mom, my hot hubby Warren, going to movies, shopping, my red hair, when I can fall asleep before 1am, driving carpool and embarrassing Carson and his friends, making people laugh, Freddy's pink sugar cookies, my Sunday school class, music, Mormon messages, going on vacation, decorating, making kids smile at work, jewelry, going out to eat, my amazing girlfriends, my family, and last but not least, the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!

No comments: