Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy 16th Birthday Connor!!














September 17th, Connor turned 16 years old. Wow, where did the time go? I'm really feeling the pressure of only having a few more years left with him before he leaves on a mission. The week of Connor's birthday we were in the middle of putting a new roof on our house and shingling both the house and the addition. We asked him if we could celebrate his birthday a couple days later because we had to get the roof done before it rained. Connor was fine with that and was the biggest help to his dad roofing the whole week. Connor has really stepped it up and helped his dad build this addition. He's been the biggest sweetheart lately and I just love it. ( He is a teenager after all, you never know what mood they will be in.) We asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner and of course it was Panda Express, a favorite to all of my children. All he wanted for his birthday was money so that's what he got. I'm so proud of what a good kid Connor is and is really coming into his own. He hugs me and tells me he loves me more and is really trying hard to be a nicer brother to his siblings. He is so excited to get his license in the next month and is really a pretty good driver. Happy Birthday Connor, we love you so much!!

No comments: