Friday, August 1, 2008

Bear Lake Vacation!





We had so much fun two weekends ago at Bear
Lake. We went with the Mckanes, Wilsons, and
the Vantassells(Corey). The kids had a blast
playing in the sand and swimming in the water.
You can see Korbin had some help! My friends
Cheryl and Jennie and my sister Elisa thought it
would be fun to do some jumping pictures. I opted
out for two reasons. The first was I thought I would
end up with black eyes, and the second was the
whole beach was watching and I was way to embarrassed.
We had fun boating, you can see Connor enjoyed
kneeboarding and just about got up on the wakeboard.
It was a fun and relaxing trip, but I could'nt wait to
get back home to Baylee! It was the first time we
left her overnight. She was great from what we were
told, so Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou to Grandma
Ohma and Grandma Jana and Grandpa Rich! We love
and appreciate you all for giving us a weekend with out
our wild child!

No comments: