Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thankyou, Michelle


I'm now a Blogger, Thanks to my sister-in-law
Michelle. Michelle came over one day and showed
me the ropes, and now I'm a fan. She brought my
adorable neice, Katelyn. So I thought I would
give a shout out to Michelle, and say Thankyou!
Don't kill me because I put your picture on my
Blog, you two are one of a kind! Your the Best!
I thought I would never find the time to do this
but, it's not as hard as I thought it would be. So
anyone thinking about doing this you should. I
look at it as a good way of keeping a journal for
my family. Hopefully one day my kids will look
back on this and appreciate the memories I kept
for them!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

There is no better way to say thank you than posting that beautiful picture of me on the web! ;) Ha ha. You know I had fun. It will be even better too when Kate gets a little older and she and Baylee can play together.