Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Morning!


What a great Christmas we had! The kids had so much fun opening their gifts from Santa, I just love to see how excited they get. The boys got a Wii and they were so thrilled. Brynlee got Petshop stuff and a Hello Kitty Stereo. Baylee got a little pink Barbie four wheeler. She looks so darn adorable driving around the house on it. The kids also got a trip to Disneyland from Warren and I which we will be taking real soon! The kids were pretty spoiled this year but we made a real point to teach them the true meaning of Christmas! I know they understand that it's all about our Savior Jesus Christ and his birth, I did a special sharing time in primary about the true meaning of Christmas. It went great and the children were so attentive! Sunday I also had to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting. I was truly scared to death. I just thought I would mention something I talked about in my talk. My talk was on Building an Eternal Family, I just thought I would encourage everyone to keep your focus on family. There are so many things in life trying to pull apart the family I of course want to be with my family forever and all of you. President Harold B. Lee taught: The most important of the Lord's work that you will ever do will be the work you do within the walls of your own home. I hope all of you have a great Holiday Season, and enjoy ringing in the new year! Love, Eryn

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I bet your talk went great. I can't get enough of talking and hearing about Eternal Families. We are so blessed to know the plan!