Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Christmas Tree, Yippee!!




What a fun night we had putting up the Christmas Tree. The kids were so excited and loved every minute of it. I don't usually get excited to decorate for the Holidays but this year I was. I put on Christmas music ( which warren complained about the whole night ) and loved watching the kids and their excitement over decorating the tree. I usually have to have the tree just perfect and end up changing the tree after the kids go to bed but this time I left it as is. I'm learning to be more relaxed, especially when my sweet little sassy tore into a decoration with in the first 5 minutes that the tree was done. She ripped it apart and bit off pieces of it but I can't say I was surprised. As the tree was going up she was right underneath the tree doing her best to be in the way. I love being the mother to my four beautiful kids they make me want to be a better person. I have so much to be thankful for this season, I am truly grateful!



3 comments:

Mandy said...

Love your new fam pic :) Very cute. Kids always love decorating the tree. This is the first year I haven't told Gen where to place decorations...lol I've added a few to it, so we didn't have a huge bare spot, but I pretty much left things alone too. Love Christmas :)

Ashley said...

Your tree looks great! We hope you guys have a great Christmas!!

The McClellan Clan said...

Hi Eryn,
You have such a cute Blog. It's so fun to see what your family is up to. I wish we saw you more often. Our blog is "themcclellanclan.blogspot.com" I'm glad you are doing well.Have a fun Christmas!
Love, April