Friday, September 17, 2010

My little sidekick…

Now that the kids are in school it’s just me and my little sidekick. We have had a lot of firsts this month. It all started with Baylee finally getting a big girl bed! She was so excited she kept saying Thank you mommy and daddy, the entire night. It was so fun to see her excitement, we should have done this a long time ago but I couldn’t quite give up the crib because I was in denial that my baby is a little girl now.

family pictures 2010 017

Next, Baylee started Ballet. She is so tiny, in fact I think she is the smallest one in her class. She looked so cute all decked out in her dance clothes. She had so much fun!

family pictures 2010 010

family pictures 2010 012

And finally, Baylee makes the cutest little running partner! After the kids are off to school we load up in the new jogger stroller that I found on KSL for only $25.00 and head out for a run. Baylee looks forward to this and even has her sunglasses waiting in the stroller everyday. I did have to teach her not to talk to mommy while she’s running because she liked to ask me a hundred questions each time and it made it hard for me to run and talk to her.

family pictures 2010 001

We are having such a fun time together, I am eating up all these little moments with her. Before I know it she will be off to Kindergarten and I will be all alone :( I sure do love this spunky little girl, she makes my days so much more brighter!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The Ballet pictures are adorable! I'm excited for Kate to start dance. I think she'll love it too. I'm thinking next spring or summer.

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Eryn,
She is so cute- I love her new bed.. I think she is such a darling tiny girl and I love how small she is- I am sure your really enjoying your time with her as you know with 3 other kids just how fast it does go..