Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baylee is Finally Four!!













What a precious baby Baylee was. Despite the crying all the time she was such a sweetie. She was a little high maintenance but we found out after many trips to the doctor that she had acid reflux. Baylee was born on a Tuesday June 5th at 5:47pm, she was 6 pounds 9 ounces and 18 inches long. Knowing that she was my last baby I have enjoyed her to the max! She was early on nick named Sassy because she has always had a bit of attitude in her. She has always been a daddy's girl and probably always will be. Baylee has always been minny as I call her, tiny is an under statement. She may be small but her personality makes up for it for sure!




For the past month now Baylee has been asking me how many more weeks till her Birthday and I've been telling her. She's so cute, she tells everybody no matter how many true days till her Birthday that her Birthday is in two weeks. I've never seen a child so happy to be turning four. She is such a ball of energy, she goes around the house singing and danceing all day. We gave her a hand held Dora radio with a microphone and now we have really created a monster! She loves playing outside, watching Dora the Explorer, Bossing her friends around, sleeping in ( if you wake her up before nine or ten watch out the devil she is), writing her name, doing the splits, having daddy do everything for her ( specially wiping her bum), naming the artist on the radio when we are in the car, never stays in bed at night, scared of the dark, loves going to McDonald's, loves, loves, loves saying the prayer, loves playing with her Babies & her Barbies, and can't wait to start preschool in the fall! Wow, do I love this girl or what! She is so fun and I love are one on one time together while the other kids are in school. I love being her mom and can't wait to see what she does in the next four years of her life. Happy Birthday to my last baby ( which she loves telling everyone that she is my last baby) so cute!

No comments: