Thursday, June 2, 2011

Homer & the Homerettes





Connor's 6th grade class just performed the play " The Hysterical History of the Trojan War". Connor played the part of Homer. He did such a great job, mostly his parts were wrapping and singing with a group of girls. They were called Homer and the Homerettes. Connor is such an energetic and fun kid he has so many friends and by the pictures above yes they are mostly girls! I can't believe that my baby is graduating into middle school. Wasn't I just in middle school? I'm so proud of him and the young man that he is turning out to be!


Connor would die if he knew I was doing this but I had to post this picture of his first girlfriend Peri! She is such a cute girl and they were so funny this year calling each other and meeting at the park. Connor even made it a priority to go to as many of her soccer games as possible.

No comments: