Saturday, December 31, 2011

A White Christmas








A White Christmas it was but not as far as the snow was concerned. We had a great holiday spent with the kids and our loved ones. Santa brought each of the kids one present because he had given us money for our Disneyland trip last month. The kids didn't seem to care and Warren and I did get them each a couple of things.




Christmas this year was on a Sunday so first thing in the morning we got all dressed up and went to a 45 minute sacrament meeting at 9:00 am. I have to admit I didn't have the best attitude about going at first but that quickly changed when I reminded myself that the only way to truly honor my Savior would be to go to Sacrament and feel the spirit and think of him. Sacrament meeting was beautiful and the spirit was stronger than ever. I was so glad to have been there with my beautiful family!


Our annual Christmas photo,what a beautiful family I have! I'm so grateful for another year of miracles, trials, happiness, love, joy, family, peace, knowledge, testimony, hope, and so much more. My life is better with each and every friend and family member I know. I look forward to better times ahead but won't forget this year we leave behind. My heart is full with thankfullness and love for my Savior Jesus Christ. My Testimony is stronger than ever and I love the Gospel more than ever! I plan to live more in the moment and cherish each day I have! Eryn White :)

No comments: