Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baylee's Five!!!





































June 5th my sweet girl turned five years old! I've never seen someone so excited to turn five. She had been asking me for months when would she turn five. She is so excited to start Kindergarten in the fall, I just can't believe how fast she is growing up! I love the first two pictures of her posing on her birthday right before we went to lunch. Of course she chose McDonald's for her birthday lunch so we invited Sarah and Titan and went and had a great time! She had her yearly doctor appointment and she is still littler then ever, she only weighs 31 pounds. At this appointment the doctor walked into the room and asked Baylee how she's doing and the first thing out of her mouth is I have a lot of Gas! This kid never ceases to amaze me by the things that she says.  Baylee is still thriving in Tumbling and loves to play outside with her friends. A couple days after her birthday we had a birthday party for her at Jungle Jim's Playland. Baylee had so much fun with her friends and cousins! They loved the rides and especially the roller coaster! I can't even express how much I love this little girl of ours, being the last in the family she is the monkey that keeps us all on our toes. A few things she likes/loves right now is: Austin Schaugaard, playing outside, riding her bike, tumbling, dancing, singing and making up silly songs, cuddling and sleeping with her daddy, putting on makeup, wearing hats, swimming, playing with friends, primary, her blankets, writing her name, sleepovers at grandmas, sleeping in, going to McDonald's, and the number one thing that Baylee loves is her DADDY!!! Baylee is so in love with Warren that it's kinda funny sometimes. She has him wrapped around her little finger. Warren cuddles her just about every night, all Baylee has to say is Daddy will you please cuddle me in her cute little voice and Warren is a goner. He did not do this with any of the other children so I hope Baylee knows how lucky she is! We love you Baylee Boober, Happy Birthday!!

No comments: