Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy 11 years to Carson!!





















June 21st 2001 my sweet baby boy Carson was laid in my arms. He was blond and cute as a button! He was such a good baby and I was so happy that Connor had a little brother to play with. Carson is such a great kid, I am so blessed to have him for a son! Carson is talkitive, goofy, great at Soccer, loves sports, loves wearing BYU & Bears apparal, loves playing outside with his friends ( he seriously takes off in the morning to play and doesn't hardly come home until dark), Carson loves to help others, he's sweet, he's sensitive, he loves to sleep-in ( now that he's out of school he's been waking up at noon), he loves to ride ripstiks, he's so much fun and I could go on and on!
For his birthday he wanted a steak so bad, so Warren and I took him to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We asked the waiter if they would sing to him and to our surprise they brought out icecream and made him sit on a saddle in the middle of the Restaurant. He was so embarrassed, but so cute! The last picture is of our recent camping trip and Carson swam his little heart out, he really loves to swim! Happy Birthday Carson I love you so much!!!

No comments: