Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Arrow of Light Award


























Such a proud mom I was at Carson's pack meeting in July. Carson crossed over to 11 year old scouts but before that happened he was awarded the highest award in cub scouts the Arrow of Light Award. He also earned his Weblos badge, all 20 activity badges, the World Conservation Award, the Leave no trace awareness award, and three compass points. Lets just say I worked my butt off to get this done for him. Connor got all these awards so I had to make sure Carson received them all too. Carson had great leaders and enjoyed his year with his troop. It was a very special night and it was great to have Warren's parents there to support him. The last picture is after the meeting when the sprinklers turned on and Baylee asked me if she could run through them, I told her no. Five minutes later we look over and she is running through the sprinklers soaking wet. That's our little stinker! Carson, I'm so proud of you and I love you so much, Good Job!!

1 comment:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations, this is very cool.. Shawn and I are The Cub Scout Cub Masters it's great to see the accomplishments these young boys put into Scouts, it's truly a great resource for them. What a great kid.