Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy 14th Birthday Connor!!
















September 17th Connor turned 14 years old. I can't believe how he's grown. As you can see he is taller than me and thinks he's an adult already. Connor's birthday was spent at school and then at football practice. Later that evening he chose to have his Birthday dinner at Panda express. Connor is such a good kid despite the teenage attitude that he constantly has. I have to remind myself often that he will someday outgrow this. I think he has his cell phone taken away at least half of every week. Connor is the life of the party to see him around his friends and at school is quite interesting for me. He says Hi to everyone and also tells everyone that he loves them. I think his football team was shocked at first but now they all say they love him back. He is Mr. Personality and it cracks me up. He gets good grades without even trying, he is awesome at football, he is a great help at babysitting his siblings, and he is sweet and loving when he chooses to show that side of him. He hates to smile for pictures and he earns his money by mowing a few of our neighbors lawns. Connor was ordained a Teacher on September 30th and I am so proud of him. I hope time slows down a bit because I have a feeling that I'm going to blink and Connor will be a grown man leaving on his mission. I love you Connor, Happy 14th Birthday!!

No comments: