Monday, December 31, 2012

Kauai Trip = Paradise































































































































































































































































































December 1st- 10th Warren and I and our friends the Schaugaards went on our 15 year Anniversary trip to Kauai!! We had so much fun. We found deals on flights leaving Las Vegas so we had to drive there and back which worked out just fine. We stayed at the Marriott Beach Club right on the beach. Our room was ocean front rooms over looking the beach. Our room was on the ninth floor with amazing views! We played on the beach,  snorkeled, sight-seed, shopped, hiked, ate, took a sunset boat cruise, flew in a helicopter, went to a luau, strolled on the beach, saw dolphins-whales- turtles, etc. The best part of the whole trip was spending quality time with my amazing husband! This is the first time he has had paid vacation, and it was such a blessing.  I always dreamed of going to Hawaii and it was more than I ever dreamt it could be. I was so in love with the beauty I cried during the helicopter tour and the Luau. We were so lucky to have amazing grandparents and neighbor girl, Karly to watch our kids while we were away! One part of the trip that I will never forget because it was the most awful thing I have ever experienced was the sunset cruise. I have never been so sick in my life! This was a four hour boat tour of the Napali Coast and I had the worst sea sickness ever! I tried to will myself the first two hours to get through it and then the two hour trip back I prayed for it to be over. Thanks to my hubby for getting me through it. I will never take a boat ride on the ocean ever again. I'm also so grateful to have a best friend like Sarah! It was so fun hanging out and shopping with her, I will always treasure those memories! What a great way to celebrate our fifteen year anniversary, I'm so blessed to have Warren in my life and can't wait for the next fifty with him!

No comments: