Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Region Basketball



















If you know me then you know that I just LOVE basketball. I love every week playing the game and getting a great work out with some of the sweetest ladies I know. Our stake doesn't have a great response with women's sports but our ward always has a team and we were able to go to region along with a couple of ladies from the fourth ward. We did pretty good overall and ended up taking 2nd in region. My husband was so nice to give me up on our anniversary weekend to play in the final game which was a close one. I love the friendships that I have made and I'm looking forward to planning our basketball party which I throw every year for the team after region. Thanks ladies we rocked it this year!!

1 comment:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Congrats Eryn, that's way cool! Our Stake doesn't even have the program.. You guys are lucky to have it !