Sunday, November 10, 2013

Some call me crazy, I just say that's ME!!













Life is too short so I say live it and have fun and that is what I do. If you ask my kids they will say most days I'm crazy. That's because I like to make them laugh and smile and that usually means I have to do something off the wall to get their attention!
The top picture of me is recently when I showed up to the Middle School for carpool to pick up Carson and his friends and thought it would be fun to wear these silly glasses. It was so funny when they noticed me in the car and looked at each other like: do we really have to get in that car with her where everyone will see us? I drove the whole way home and waved at complete strangers,Carson ducked behind his backpack the whole way home.
The second picture is of me at work the other day when I filled in for a lady. I normally work out front with the kids but this day I was back in the kitchen preparing food and yes I had to wear a hairnet too!
The last picture is of me on Halloween dressed as a minion! Myself along with the other lunch ladies and the office staff all dressed as minions, it was pretty embarrassing but I think I pulled it off!

No comments: