Monday, November 11, 2013

Stay off the Roads!!












Connor turned fifteen about six weeks ago and was anxious to get his learners permit. I took him about a week after his birthday and he took the test twice that day and failed it both times. It's a fifty question test that you have to pass with eighty percent or better. Each time Connor took it he was one or two questions off from passing. He was very discouraged and didn't want to go back for a couple weeks. When he decided he was ready to try again he failed it two more times. I was so busy the next day that a sweet friend took Connor back and of course he passed the time I wasn't there. The picture is of him calling me to tell me the great news!
The last picture is of Connor's size 12 wrestling shoe that we just bought him for the up coming wrestling season. This kid just doesn't stop growing.  We are so excited for this new adventure!!

No comments: