Monday, August 18, 2014

Gladiators














Back in June Carson tried out for two soccer teams and didn't make it. The coaches of those teams already had who they wanted it was quite dumb to even hold tryouts if you ask me. Shortly after I ran into a coach who was recruiting for a couple of his teams and so I set up a tryout for Carson. Carson did well and coach Jeff put Carson on his upper team. Altogether I will be paying somewhere around a 1,000 dollars but that is what it costs these days to have your kid play comp soccer. I'm really impressed with his coach and Carson is having a great time on this new team. Carson played in three different tournaments over the summer and has one more to go in a week. Carson was quite excited to score a goal in the first tournament and the Park City tournament his team went to semi-finals. Go Gladiators!!

No comments: