Sunday, August 17, 2014

More Fun Adventures......














I wanted to take the kids and do a service project that they would never forget and so I thought that the Bishops storehouse would be a place that they could learn more about what the church does to help those in need. Years ago Warren and I had hit some low points in our life and did not have a steady income and had to go to the Storehouse to get groceries a few times. I have never forgotten how grateful I was and wanted my kids to know that we needed to give back because we  benefited from this service. We spent a hour and a half and bagged and boxed toilet paper and filled a pallet. The kids did well despite the hard work and I hope they always remember this experience. We will be going back again. 

















This fun day Baylee and I had a mother daughter day because the other kids were out of town. We went shopping and to lunch and the highlight for Baylee was riding the merry go round! I just love this sweet girl she melts my heart with her sweetness!!

















The girls went and spent the weekend with grandma Jana so daddy and I could concentrate on working on the addition without any distractions ( more to come on the addition ). Grandma took the girls to a painting exhibit and the girls got to meet a Utah Jazz player, Jeremy Evans. He is a whopping six foot nine, the girls were thrilled to have their pictures taken with him! Thanks Grandma!!


No comments: