Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baylee is Three!!

family pictures 2010 020

family pictures 2010 011

family pictures 2010 005

family pictures 2010 022

My sweet, yummy, fiesty, impossible, active, beautiful, adventureous, sassy, ridiculously smart little monkey turned three on June 5th! I continue to call her my baby, yes I’m in total denial. It’s so sad yet rewarding to watch these precious children of mine grow up. She had a great day with family and friends swimming and playing. Warren and I gave her a bike and she received a lot of nice gifts from everyone at her party! I really love the first picture of her because it shows off her wild personality. She is such a joy and a Blessing to our family. As much as Warren and I joke that if she were our first child we would have stopped with her she keeps our family on our toes! I love you Baylee and am so lucky to be your mom!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Baylee!!! She's such a cutie!!!