Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Carson is NINE !!

family pictures 2010 018

family pictures 2010 017

family pictures 2010 015

family pictures 2010 011

Carson turned 9 on June 21st. We had a fun backyard water party with games and our blowup waterslide. The kids had so much fun and Carson loved having  his friends over.  We also went out to dinner as a family and Carson chose his favorite Restraunt El Matador in Bountiful! We celebrated with my family and this weekend we celebrate with Warren’s family. So Carson is spoiled with lots of little celebrations! Carson is so special to our family here are nine reasons why…. 1)  he’s loving 2)  he’s helpful 3)  he’s so darn cute 4) he’s emotional 5) he’s a go-getter 6) he’s my candy monster 7) he’s very talented at soccer 8) he dreams big 9) he has a sweet spirit!  I knew the moment that they laid him in my arms that he would be a great blessing to our family. He teaches me so much everyday and I’m proud to be his mommy! I love you Carsey Lou Lou!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Can't believe it's been 9 years already!!! Wow how time flies!!! Happy Bday Carson!!!