Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Black Friday All-Nighters!

family pictures 2010 055

We had a great Thanksgiving this year spent with family and loved ones. We are so blessed! We had a delicious dinner at my mom’s and then played games with my siblings. Then our night really began. For the second year in a row my children asked for things for Christmas that were on the Wal-Mart black Friday ad that I could not pass up. So Warren dropped me off at Wal-Mart at 11:00pm on Thanksgiving night and I went and got in line for the item that we needed. It officially went on sale at 5:00am so we had to stay in line all night. We were the 8th and 9th person in line and they only had 23 total to sale. Warren tucked the kids in bed and then met me in line where we camped out all night. We both had to be there because we needed two of the item. We made lots of friends around us and the time went by rather quickly until we got a call from Connor telling us that Baylee was awake and freaking out for us. So Warren went home to try to put her back to bed but she would not go. So the only thing to do was to bring her to Wal-Mart in the middle of the night to hang out with us. We finally checked out of Wal-Mart around 6:15am and headed home for bed. The things we do for our kids, now that’s true love! I took a 2hr. nap and then headed out shopping with my mom & friend Sarah until 5:00pm. Long 24hrs but the good thing is that my holiday shopping is about done!

1 comment:

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Cute picture- I haven't even started...