Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas…

family pictures 2010 001

Baylee helping me make chocolate pies..

family pictures 2010 004

family pictures 2010 005

family pictures 2010 006

family pictures 2010 007

The kids were more than thrilled with what Santa left for them. Connor’s favorite gift was Halo Reach, Carson & Brynlee’s favorite gift was the IPod Touch, and Baylee just loved everything!

family pictures 2010 008

Our family has been so blessed this year, I am truly thankful for all the wonderful blessings that we receive. This has been a busy and hectic year but we have so much to be grateful for. This year in primary the theme has been “I know my Savior lives” and this I truly know with out a doubt. I am so grateful for my membership in his church and for his love for me. It’s so comforting to know that I will be with my family for Eternity. I love them more than I can say. I have the most loving husband and the sweetest children and the best family & friends. Thank you to each of you for touching my life and making me a better person! I hope each of you are filled with the love of Christ this Christmas Season!         

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so happy you guys had a great Christmas! I know our Savior lives too and am very grateful for the blessings He has given me this year! Love ya guys!

Buzybugs pixie.blogspot.com said...

Looks like a great Christmas.. The kids look so happy, glad you had a great Holiday!