Thursday, September 15, 2011

Funny Nightmares!

So Baylee woke up early this morning crying hysterically. She came to my room and told me she had a nightmare. In between her sobbing she said that they wouldn't let her sing her song. It took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about. She continued to tell me that everyone was singing but they wouldn't let her do her song. Baylee is going to sing a solo in the primary program in a week and a half. Once I knew what she was talking about I comforted her and told her not to worry that she will get to sing her song real soon! She cried in my arms for a few minutes, she was so sad. How sweet is that, I can't believe that she dreampt of singing in the primary program. She is so excited and talks about it everyday and asks how many more weeks till I do my song mom. I love my Baylee boo so much!!