Monday, September 26, 2011

My baby brother is Married!


Skyler and Brittany coming out of the Temple just after being sealed! September 22nd they became husband and wife for Eternity, whoo who!!!!


The happy couple just glowing!

My brother is now a daddy to Macklynn, she is such a cutie pie!

Mom and Sky

Dad & Jana

The White Family

The Mckane family

My brother Travis & Tayler & my sweet nephew Ryker. What a great two days we had first with the wedding dinner the night before. We all shared some fun stories or memories of the bride and groom. My story that I shared was how I used to dress Skyler up in my slips and dresses and put jewelry and crowns on him. I would even take pictures of him so there is evidence of this. I was twelve when Skyler was born and I was even in the delivery room to see him being born. I know crazy huh! The wedding day was great and everything was beautiful! I wish you both nothing but the best, love you guys!

No comments: