Sunday, October 9, 2011

Brynlee's Baptism :)





Brynlee and her daddy! Warren was honored to baptize and confirm sweet Brynlee yesterday October 8, 2011. The day was crazy and perfect! Brynlee was just glowing!


This is a crappy picture but the only one I have of the three of us this day!




We had nine baptisms from our stake that day and three were from our ward. Brynlee was the last of the three from our ward to be baptized and it was just perfect because Connor had a football game that morning and rushed back to the church and walked in just as Bryn and Warren were stepping into the water. I feel like we were so blessed that day, I really wanted all of my children to be there for this special occasion. I love the smile on her face, so happy and excited for her daddy to baptize her!




How lucky are these two sweet girls growing up nine days apart and baptized on the same day just minutes apart! They were so excited to watch each other be baptized!


I am so proud of Brynlee and her choice to be baptized! I hope she always remembers this special day and all of the people that were there to support her. I can't believe that three of my children are now baptized and we now only have one to go! I am so grateful for this gospel and to be apart of this only true church on the earth. I hope my children will be strong and faithful and have Testimony's that grow stronger each day. We are so blessed as a family! Congratulations Brynlee, we love you mom and dad!


No comments: