Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011


I started my day by hanging out at Baylee's preschool and watching her trick and treating through the high school.

They made lava lamps for a science project!

Baylee goes to preschool with her friend that lives across the street, Katlyn they have a great time together!

Baylee was the cutest witch ever, but she did love telling everyone that she was a bad witch!

Love her cute face :)

Brynlee was a cowgirl this year and definitely rocked the cowgirl hat!

Here she is at the end of the night showing off her loot!

Carson was scream and loved to play the part, watch out!

I bet your scared!!!!

We had such a fun night this year, I made some yummy food and some of my family came out and spent the evening with us. Here are my cute niece and nephew sporting their Halloween costumes, how precious! The day was long and fun and the reason for no pictures of Connor was he had football practice from 4:30-7:00 and when he got home he said his coach said no trick or treating because they have a play off game tomorrow and he didn't want them out late. I was surprised he was actually ok with it and he does have a sweet sister Baylee who was willing to share with him!

No comments: