Thursday, October 20, 2011

I love my Job!

I had a cute little moment with Baylee yesterday. We were talking about my sister in law and how she was on her way to our house to pick up my nephew and Baylee wanted to know where she had been. I explained that she was leaving work. Baylee said moms work. I said yes some moms go to work. I could tell that she had never thought of this and it intrigued her. I then felt it necessary to tell her that I could go to work but her dad and I have agreed that I should stay home to take care of her and that we give up some things to do that but we sacrifice. I then told her that I do this because I love her so much and if I went to work then she would go to a babysitters and she wouldn't be able to go to preschool and tumbling in the day. After hearing this she got the biggest smile and ran across the room and jumped into my arms! IF I EVER NEEDED VALIDATION THAT WHAT I AM DOING IS RIGHT, I DON'T NEED IT ANY LONGER! I asked her if she was so happy and she said yes mommy and squeezed me so tight! I just love that she realized how lucky she is to have me stay home with her and give her all that she needs at this precious time in her life. Things have never been easy for us with having only one income, and of course I try to do little things to help bring in some money but I can say we have always gotten by and been very blessed as a family! I love my kids and I love my job of being their full time mommy!!

1 comment:

Davenports said...

AWE!!!!! She is so stinkin cute! I love your kids!