Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Carson gets the C.E.O. Award!


Friday, Warren and I went to Carson's school to see him receive the C. E. O. ( Chief Example to Others) Award. Carson was so excited. His award was for following directions. Here is Carson with his principal Ms. Webb. I was so excited that Carson got this award so early on in the year. I later talked to his teacher where she proceeded to tell me how wonderful Carson is. He can sometimes be so wild at home it's good to know that he is doing well in school. Carson has come a long way since being diagnosed with a Communication Disorder at the age of three. He still has a slight speech problem but has come along way. It has shown in his work not being able to talk or communicate for so long but I try each day to work with him to get him caught up to his peers. Most kids are sent home with 1-2 reading books but I ask that Carson is sent home with 3. It is a lot of work but it will be so worth it in the long run. I love Carson dearly he is such a special son. Carson your dad and I are so proud of you and are so lucky to have you as a part of our family, keep up the great work in school!

2 comments:

Dave and Aislinn said...

Good Job Carson. You are such a good worker and a good example to your family. Way to go!!

jana rawson said...

Way to go Carson!! That is awesome! Keep the pics and stories coming, we love em!! And we love you and yours!