Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom! Poor Baby!


Yesterday was my mom's 50th Birthday! Wow doesn't she look great! Happy Birthday mom, you are the best. Brynlee and I had so much fun. We left at 4:00 and headed up to Park City where we shopped at the outlets and then went to Baja Cantina for dinner. In this picture the waiters are singing to my mom for her Birthday, don't ya love the hat!

Here's a shot of my mom with two of her sisters, Caren and Cathy. And of course Brynlee in the front. Also with us was my grandparents. What fun we had! My awesome husband stayed home with our sick baby, and to deal with football practice, thanks honey!

Poor Baby! Here is Baylee at Primary Children's Hospital where I took her today to have some lab work done to see if she is dehydrated. Baylee has been sick since Monday with diarrhea and vomiting. She barely eats or drinks so I took her in this morning where they checked her over and she didn't look to good. She sleeps, wines and lays on our laps all day. It is so sad, she has no energy when she walks she looks like a little old lady. She is usually so active so it breaks my heart to see her so sad and still. Her labs came back border line dehydrated, so her doctor sent us home and wants us to come back tomorrow to see how she is feeling. Hopefully tonight we can get her to eat and drink so she won't have to have an Ivy tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I hope she gets feeling better, there is nothing worse than sick kids!

Greg Miller said...

How's Baylee doing today? Better I hope.