Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Warren!!!


Today is Warren's 33rd Birthday! Warren got a new set of Binoculars and some strap that holds it for hunting, and also the Movie Iron Man. He was so excited to got shopping yesterday to pick them out. Warren spent most of his birthday taking care of me since I now have the Flu. Then he left around 5:00 to head down to Gunnison where he is starting a cabinet job. He will be gone for a few days and we will miss him so. Since it is my honey's birthday I thought I would brag about how awesome he is. He is the best Husband and Father. It is one of the most beautiful things to see; the bond between Warren and his girls. His eyes and their eyes light up when ever they are in a room together. Don't get me wrong he loves his boys, but there is just something about a Father and His daughters. Warren is the most hard working person I have ever met. He also is the most generous and the first to step up to serve. I truly hit the jackpot when I met him. The second time we met was very cold and he literally asked me 100 times if I would take his jacket or if he could wrap it around my hands. Since that time he has put me through a lot but I would never change one minute of our lives. We are at a point in our lives where things couldn't be better. Everything that has happened has been for a reason and we never could of gotten to this point in our lives without the past happening. Warren treats me like a queen, and our love is endless. We don't take each other for granted anymore. I look forward to the years ahead with my best friend. Thank you Warren for our four beautiful children and for being the best Husband ever! Happy Birthday, I love You!

4 comments:

Dave and Aislinn said...

happy birthday warr, hope you had a good b-day before you had to head off to work. love ya ais

Greg Miller said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WARREN!

THE KLUNKERS said...

Happy Birthday!!

Ashley said...

33!!!! wow I thought Brian was old :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!