Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Co-PTA Presidents

 
 















What was I thinking a little over a year ago when I accepted along with my best friend Sarah to be the PTA Presidents for the 2013-2014 school year.... I wasn't. All kidding aside this job is very rewarding but I had no idea it was a full time job that I am sharing with my friend. We were president-elects last year and got to learn and watch the last presidents so we knew it was going to be work but nothing prepares you for fundraiser time. We have literally been at the school for the past two weeks every day for half the day counting money and taking and filling orders. We have an amazing board and everyone at our school is so great to work with. It really makes me appreciate the women who did this job before us because it is a lot of time and work but it is all worth it to pull off the activities and programs that our kids enjoy each school year. The picture above is our pic that the principal took of us for back to school night, aren't we hot look'n cowgirls!

No comments: