Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Father's Blessings

Every year Warren gives the kids Father's Blessings right before they start school and this year we did it on the first family home evening after school started. This is always a special time for me as a mother to watch my amazing husband bless each of our kids with what they need at that time of their lives. After each Blessing the kids hug their dad and then me and I am always in tears, the spirit is so strong and we are so blessed to have the wonderful children that we have.
On a funny note before Warren starts the kids blessings he always asks their full name to be funny. When he got to Baylee she said very proudly: Baylee DIVA White, what the what? Baylee doesn't have a middle name but decided to give herself one. She is seriously the cutest little thing ever, she cracks me up!

No comments: