Monday, October 21, 2013

First Lost Tooth



 
 

















October 4th Baylee lost her first tooth! She was so excited, it had been loose for two months and all her school friends were loosing their teeth but this stubborn, little tooth didn't want to come out. We even noticed the last few days before it came out that it was turning purple. I told her it was probably dead ( I had no idea why ). She decided to let daddy pull it out before he left out of town for the elk hunt. It was quick and easy and Baylee couldn't wait for the tooth fairy to come that night. She was so thrilled to wake up the next morning with a one dollar bill under her pillow. The nice fairy even left the tooth for her to keep!
This was such a special moment for Baylee and all I could think about was I will never have one of my children lose a first tooth again. My children are growing up way too fast, it's a good thing and a scary thing all at the same time. I'm afraid to blink sometimes, they might all be adults if I do. :(

No comments: